| 1. All returns must receive an Return Authorization number by Emailing Us and requesting an RGA #.
Customer Service- Send us an email
Please allow 24-48hrs for response during normal business operation:
Subject - RGA Request. Your RGA number will be E Mailed to you along with the correct return shipping address.
2. All returns must be accompanied by the original receipt.
3. All returns must be insured for the full value to protect yourself against shipping losses.
4. Customer is responsible for all shipping charges. Collect shipments will be refused. We strongly suggest you ship by UPS ground / Fed Ex Ground or US Postal Service.
5. All parts must be returned with in 30days (A return Authorization MUST be requested and issued RGA# to return) In their original condition, unopened and in the original BBK packaging to qualify for a full refund.
6. All items must be returned within 30 days from date of purchase for a refund, or within a year for warranty repair/replacement.
7. Any part which in our professional opinion shows evidence of being installed or used contrary to the manufacturer’s instructions, and/or was handled improperly, including packaging or shipping by the customer, will not be eligible for exchange, refund or warranty consideration.
8. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee on all non-defective items or items returned that do not meet criteria stipulated in number 5 and 7 (above) A minimum of 15% after an RGA was issued to return.
9. All items returned will be inspected for damage, installation and use. Any parts that have been used in an abusive manner, for racing or competition etc., will not be covered under any warranty or return policy and will not be refunded. This includes breakage under any circumstance. These items will be shipped back to customer at customer's expense and refund will NOT be issued.